Spread The Word

Help our blog by sending our link to everyone you know! Do it or we'll hunt you down and give you a puppy. Please?

http://theshiningmonkey.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Friend is Hard to Spell


Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. Is this really true? I mean, at first pee is warm, but it becomes cold really quick. Is that how friends work? Don't ask how I know the physics behind pissing yourself.

And now onto something we all love. PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM. Or jelly in the USA. Everyone loves it. It's something we like to call in the industry 'a rattatack'. Ok no they don't I just made that up. But seriously, I love PB&J. As much as I love it, I don't understand why it says "Never oily, never dry." But it IS oily and it IS dry. Why would you lie to us Kraft, why? I trusted you! Who knows, maybe they are planning to write CORNFLAKES on each molecule of Peanut Butter. But that wouldn't make sense.

Well, T and I are new to this blogging thing, and so.. well I just though I'd point that out. Have mercy inter-web surfers. And with that, I shall now go and make legends food (the stuff that Will Smith eats. And occasionally Shining Monkey.) A Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich. I'm hungry.

M

1 comment:

  1. You guys are soo funny especially M. Keep it up guys

    ReplyDelete