Spread The Word

Help our blog by sending our link to everyone you know! Do it or we'll hunt you down and give you a puppy. Please?

http://theshiningmonkey.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Awesome in the Form of Soundwaves

Ok, so I'm about to venture into blogging suicide. The topic of music. Yes my fellow readers, I will tell you my favorite artists. But don't worry, I'm wearing body armor, so I should survive the first onslaught of hate or criticism towards my music style. I will share my two favorite artists. Ok, here it goes. I'll say it. Here we go. OK OK.
1. The Script
2. Rob Thomas
Both are pure genius. Uh oh here it comes. Where's my shotgun?

Meanwhile, in another region of my brain, I have surfed the interwebs on my very trusty board, Google. I came across a rather funny article, which has a few interesting points on the fine tunes of blogging. I recommend dropping everything and reading it, or you may find yourself in the bottom of a well, or an elephant.

So I was sitting here writing, just like this, yes like this, no not like that, like this. Ok, never mind. So I was sitting here typing like this (don't start with me) and I wasn't sure what to write. So I thought to myself, I would write that I didn't know what to write while speaking out loud. This was followed promptly with a pain in my brain and according to T, a tidal wave. Hmmm, not sure about that.

So, if blogging is really this much effort, then why do it? Well, it sure as hell beats playing Band Hero on extreme with absolutely no chance of passing, while T struggles on the drums on easy. I mean, I always have to save him. I'm holding this band up! Ok, sorry got a little off topic.

Onto the subject of subjects. Why are they so elusive? Huh? It may be obvious to you, the reader who I assume has had a bowel movement before, that I am running out of things to say. This may be because I am bored as hell and this is really the only 'fun' (as much fun as this can be) thing to do. So I leave you, to posts like this, and hyper-galactic space colons ridding the world of exclamation marks. (!) ((Double Bracket Power) It's good to have a human spell check. Normal spell check sucks, and apparently I spelt spell check wrong.) Does the word spelt sound weird to you?

M

2 comments: